Full-Time Warehouse Material Handler 2nd Shift
U.S. AutoForce, a division of U.S. Venture, Inc., brings together more than 100 years of experience as an industry leader in the distribution of tires, undercar parts, and lubricants to independent tire retailers, auto repair shops, and automotive dealerships.
Schedule for this position is Sunday 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm Monday – Thursday 5:00 pm – 1:30 am and Saturdays on rotation 7:00 am – 12:30 pm. Schedules are subject to change based on business needs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Load, unload and stock tires and auto parts in a fast-paced warehouse environment using industrial vehicles such as a forklift or picker equipment
- Stay fit doing hands-on work. You can expect to lift up to 80 lbs. and need to be capable of pushing/rolling tires up to 500 lbs. Some of our stock racks are 25 feet tall, so you must be comfortable working at those heights.
- Be on the move. You should be willing and able to work on your feet for extended periods of time and work overtime as needed
- Contribute to our culture of safety, ensuring adherence to all safety policies and operating procedures
- Still unsure? Hear what it’s like from warehouse members themselves!
**$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS!** ($500 at 3 months, $500 at 6 months, and $1000 at 1 year of service)
- Highly competitive wages, starting at $16.00/hour with additional pay increase with satisfactory performance at 90 days!
- Annual incentive plan bonus
- Healthcare benefits, available your first day on the job
- 401(k) with Generous Employer Contribution AND Match
- Holiday and overtime pay
- Paid Vacation, Sick time and Holidays
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Programs
- HealthSmart Rewards, including a dedicated Health Coach and healthy living reimbursement program
- Growth and Advancement through our Material Handler Career Ladder
Looking for the latest U.S. AutoForce Careers updates? Follow us on Facebook!
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to work accurately with lengthy part numbers
- Above average scanning accuracy
- Ability to follow directions and safe operating procedures
- Neat and well organized
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
- Ability to work at heights of 25 feet
- Capable of pushing/rolling tires up to 500 pounds
- Work on feet for extended periods of time
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Basic computer/RF scanner experience
U.S. Venture, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may call Human Resources at (920) 739-6101.
How to ApplyTo apply please click the following link, apply.
62 total views, 3 today