Full-Time Production Associate
Our Production Associates are responsible for bottling the sauce, using appropriate processes assigned to deliver a quality product. Team members will multi-task, work quickly and efficiently on a food manufacturing line. They must use attention to detail and utilize a general understanding of food safety guidelines to ensure a safe and quality product for everyone. Additional responsibilities include:
- General labor responsibilities at various stages of bottling and packaging the sauce on the production line;
- Maintain production records;
- Participate in housekeeping duties related to the production line;
- Responsible for outstanding customer service to all interior and exterior customers;
- Acts in a stewardship capacity for the Company, works as a functional member of the team, self-direct and self-regulate work-day;
- Workday is starting 7:30 AM with 10+ hour work day, Monday through Thursday. You must be able to work until all the sauce is bottled for the day.
Hourly Pay: $15.00
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs; have the ability to bend, stoop, twist repetitively and stand on concrete for the full shift; able to work in a cold or high-heat environment as seasons change. This work is physically demanding and will require the use of some or all body parts and muscle groups, in addition require repetitive overhead lifting. Team members must have attention to detail, and ability to multi-task. Production work or food manufacturing experience and food safety knowledge is a plus.
How to ApplyPlease click following link to apply: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/463311/SPICIN-FOODS-INC/Production-Associate
81 total views, 1 today