Full-Time P&F Superintendent
Lithko Contracting, LLC is seeking a Place Finish Field Lead to join our team. Place Finish Field Leads at Lithko are responsible for managing crews on various job sites within our markets and planning the execution of place-finish concrete work. They work closely with our Project Leads and Field Leads to execute daily place-finish concrete work on various projects. This is an exciting and challenging role for which there is a career path.
- Responsible for running multiple crews, traveling between jobs, and completing place-finish concrete work on various projects.
- Responsible for developing a project execution plan for their phase of work.
- Understands project information and is able to identify obstacles and opportunities for their phase of work.
- Prepares their team to execute using a defined planning process.
- Ensures their team has staged equipment, materials, and workstations for optimal output.
- Utilizes and tracks time sheets, delivery tickets, and sign in & sign out sheets.
- Responsible for ensuring project execution goals are met for their portion of work.
- Communicates project status in a timely and accurate manner to all appropriate parties.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Skilled concrete finisher/craftsman with extensive experience in concrete placing/finishing.
- Extensive experience running all concrete machines and equipment with the ability to train others effectively.
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in project execution for a large scale Self-Perform GC or Concrete Contractor.
- Self-perform experience of concrete is required.
- Seeking someone with experience in a variety of place/finish project types, with emphasis on site work, paving, finishes, and slabs.
- In depth knowledge of construction principles/practices required.
- Knows how to lead people in the field and drive results for their phase of work.
- Extensive concrete field experience, including a willingness to self-perform work when necessary.
Kansas City KS
How to ApplyThis employer wants to be contacted as follows:
- Go to ipc.us/t/DA2BC72BBFEA47B2 to apply for this position. Follow the instructions included at the site, including how to submit an application.
50 total views, 5 today