Full-Time Payroll Administrator
A Payroll Administrator role has become available with a company through Robert Half Finance and Accounting. The client is searching for a candidate that is skilled in the production of accurate and timely payroll for employees, communicate effectively, and deliver strong internal customer service while working in a deadline-driven environment. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Mission, Kansas area. Apply immediately! Please contact Max Ralston at 913-451-1733 or https://www.linkedin.com/in/maximillianralston/
Your responsibilities in this role
– Give support to staff with general questions related to payroll, PTO accruals, wage deductions, fringe benefits and other pay related issues
– Inspect data entered by others in the payroll software to include, but not limited to salary/wage increases, benefit deductions, employee termination dates, and employee leaves of absence under FMLA or other unpaid leave
– Lead quarterly and year-end payroll reports
– Perform regular payroll reporting as required and assist with financial audits related to pay records and associated general ledger
– Develop systems and protocols to direct the collection, calculation and entering of pay data
– Provide timely processing of payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles
– Join forces Information Technology, Human Resources, and other internal business partners to ensure security protocols for pay systems
– Address voluntary deductions, as well as wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary court-ordered payments in a timely manner, including reporting to the necessary authorities
– Previous involvement in various withholdings, processing liens, and garnishments
– Knowledge in an HRIS system and high proficiency with spreadsheets
– 0-1+ years of payroll experience
– In-house payroll experience
– Comprehensive knowledge of Timekeeping System
– Experience with Weekly Payroll
– Process Payroll experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $33,000.00 – $37,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Mission, KS
Date Posted: January 15, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02380-0011669463
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance
How to ApplyThis employer wants to be contacted as follows:
- Go to nlx.jobsyn.org/3de5c0a940ec455da86dffc4d58bd63f145 to apply for this position. Follow the instructions included at the site, including how to submit an application.
126 total views, 1 today