Full-Time Clinical Research Assistant
Job Description Summary:
The Clinical Research Assistant assists in clinical research activities for the Department of Emergency Medicine including screening, consenting, and collecting information from patients/study subjects. Under supervision of the Research Project Manager, the Clinical Research Assistant works with multidisciplinary teams including patients/study subjects, research team members, hospital staff, administrative staff, and sponsor/CRO representatives to coordinate all aspects of clinical research.
- Education/Work Experience: Associate degree OR an equivalent combination of relevant post-secondary education and work experience that equals at least 2 years
- Skills: Detail-oriented, self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, excellent communicator, and computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Research Certification: Willingness to seek research certifications to further skills in the position
Job Duties Outlined:
- Under the direction of the Principal Investigator, pre-screen, evaluate, and educate patients regarding clinical trials following established procedures and protocols.
- Conduct informed consent discussions with subjects and where required, subject families.
- Coordinate study subject visit activities including scheduling procedures, communicating with subjects, and completing necessary basic study procedures.
- Document trial-related activities as directed, ensure source documentation is completed according to Good Documentation Practice guidelines, and submit case report forms as required for clinical trials.
- Maintain trial regulatory documentation files including correspondence with sponsor/CRO, IRB, and subjects.
- Provide written and verbal reports to the Principal Investigator and Research Project Manager, as required.
- Other relevant duties as requested by the supervisor.
- Cover Letter
How to ApplyPlease visit the following link to apply: https://kumc.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/kumc-jobs/job/Kansas-City-Metro-Area/Clinical-Research-Assistant_JR001312
93 total views, 1 today