Full-Time Cleaner Distribution Center
Full Job Description
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for a Cleaner for a large distribution center. Some of our distribution centers can be over 1 million square feet so if you like to be constantly on the move this role is perfect for you. We have many leaders at ABM who started their career in this role so if you want to grow, we can show you how. The Cleaner provides the cleaning and upkeep of an assigned area.
- Clean the assigned area in a distribution or fulfillment center.
- Cleaner must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks that are assigned.
- Duties will include cleaning and maintaining restrooms, break rooms, carpets and hard surface floors by vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Dusting furniture, pictures, ventilation, lights, and blinds, emptying wastebaskets, cleaning windows, restrooms and other normal cleaning and maintenance duties.
- This role will require you to be constantly on the move for an 8-10 hour shift
- Cleaning high and low spaces in a distribution center or warehouse environment
- Must be flexible in other duties as assigned by supervisor.
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300 offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
How to ApplyTo apply please click on the following link, apply.
55 total views, 2 today