Full-Time Accounting Specialist
Our Accounting Specialist will need to be a dynamic individual with a passion for numbers. Individual responsibilities may include:
- Working with other members of the accounting department and leaders to compile, analyze, and report financial data.
- Making journal entries for month-end expense accruals and performing balance sheet reconciliations for select accounts.
- Assist with month-end closing process.
- Performing monthly credit card reconciliation.
- Act as a point of contact between departments and accounting, serving as a liaison between accounting and external parties, including clients, suppliers, and lenders.
- Using Microsoft Navision ERP software and entering inventory, expense and capital invoices, ensuring that all costs accurate.
- Maintaining weekly and monthly reports of inventory cost, G/L expense and labor discrepancies.
- Ensuring that company bills are paid and debts are collected.
- Maintaining electronic filing system by scanning all cash deposits and outgoing AP payments.
- Implementing and enforcing financial and inventory controls.
- Staying current on company, local, state, and federal financial regulations and policies.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or related field.
- Recent experience in accounting/finance, or relevant field is ideal
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting and legislation.
- Proficiency with computers, especially Excel, Word and Outlook.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Analytical: Strong ability to collect and analyze data; extremely accurate with math, problem solving and critical thinking.
- Communication: Excel in both written and oral English communication; effective interpersonal and presentation skills; with professional attitude. Ability to read, write and effectively communicate with internal customers, peers and leadership through both telephone and email etiquette
- Organized: Able to work independently; effective time management skills; able to manage multiple tasks concurrently, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines with a high attention to detail.
- Adaptable: Willingness to accept change; exhibit flexibility and adaptability. Along with the ability to absorb and quickly understand new information.
- Resourceful: Ability to deliver results utilizing the resources available. Has a get-it-done mentality.
How to ApplyPlease click following link to apply: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/458993
95 total views, 1 today